For novel ideas about building embedded systems (both hardware and firmware), join the 28,000+ engineers who subscribe to The Embedded Muse, a free biweekly newsletter. The Muse has no hype and no vendor PR. Click here to subscribe.
Spurious vector! Bad DMA transfer! A null pointer was dereferenced!
We can't find the document you're looking for. Here are a couple of suggestions:
- Most of the non-PDF files on this site have an ".htm" extension, not ".html". If you requested a doc with the ".html" extension try deleting the trailing "l".
- Try the "search" button.
- Or, email me and I'll try to help.
Typical things people look for:
- Classes about building embedded systems
- Articles about embedded systems
- Special info, like detailed reports about debouncing, code inspections, resumes, firmware standards, consulting, watchdog timers, testing RAM, getting into the embedded field, approximations, and USB scopes.
- The Embedded Muse newsletter
- Reviews about embedded books
- Tools for building embedded systems
- Videos about building embedded firmware and hardware.